This Colorful Birds Wall Decal is one of our many quick pick designs to choose from.
We can change the colors of this design to suit your needs. Call us today for a quote 1-901-323-3982.
Have your own art? Visit our custom orders page to upload your file.
Choose from our selection of poster prints, or turn your ideas and images into large format poster prints! We print on high quality photo glossy stock paper.
All posters are available with lamination as an option. Call for pricing on lamination.
Special sizing is available.
Call us today to place a custom order 1-901-323-3985
Not finding what you’re looking for? That’s okay because we have graphic artists here with over 30 years of combined experience that can design whatever you need! Email us with your special request.
Thank you for checking out this Colorful Birds Wall Decal. Come back to visit us again, we are adding new products every week!
Installing Your Wall Decal
- Unroll the Wall Decal, and let it relax on a flat surface for an hour.
- Prep the wall while your Wall Decal relaxes. Choose a wall based on the dimensions of the wall decal, and wipe down the wall surface with water to remove dust and dirt.
- Peel with the help of a friend from the top down. Slowly peel away from backing without letting the Wall Decal stick to it self.
- Stick one corner of the Wall Decal to the wall with minimal pressure and apply outwards from there. If you make a mistake, you can unpeel and try again.
- Smooth out air bubbles and wrinkles. Start from the middle, and push out toward edges.
Frequently asked questions
Q: Do you offer custom sizes and shapes?
A: Yes, call us at 1-888-499-3520 or email us for a quote.
Q: Can I reposition wall decals?
A: Yes, you can. Just peel your decal off and follow the application instructions above to reapply.
Q: What is it made of?
A: Photo Tex is a peel & stick, multi-US patented, adhesive material made of 100% polyester fabric. It can be installed on almost any surface. It’s patented dependable adhesive can be removed and reused multiple times without any alteration or loss of Stick ability. Our fabric material is Class A fire rated, non-toxic, green, and phthalates free.
Q: Where to stick it?
A: Which room you place your Wall Decal in is up to you, however, you will need to find a clean, smooth interior surface to guarantee your Wall Decal will stay up for years.
Q: Where not to stick it?
A: Textured walls or bumpy surfaces, vehicles, sidewalks & driveways