Use our fade-resistant signs for indoor or outdoor use.
AluPOLY® signs are perfect for stores, offices, reception areas and even building exteriors. You can also use them to mark properties, directions, parking spots and more. Rust-free materials stand up against the elements, while state-of-the-art presses give you lasting print durability. Our coated white AluPOLY® provides a matte white finish.
• Easy to drill through and attach to posts with nuts and bolts.
• Use screws with washers to mount on wood or concrete.
Designing your custom metal sign
• Choose a size that fits well with the layout and dimensions of your space.
• Even with larger signs, use a limited amount of text to increase readability.
• Make sure you use hi-resolution logos or images to avoid a grainy look.
Frequently asked questions
Q: What are our signs made of?
A: AluPOLY® Aluminum Composite Material (ACM) made of two thin layers of aluminum bonded on either side of a polyethylene core. Because of its durability, dimensional stability, strength, and lightweight, ACM is commonly used for signage (both interior and exterior), construction, architectural cladding, insulation, wall linings, and as a substitute for steel in many applications. AluPOLY is also a UL compliant signage material in accordance with UL879.
Q: Can I print on both sides?
A: Yes, you can print on both sides.
Q: Can I order a custom size?
A: Yes, call us at 901-323-3982 or email us.
Q: Will my design be printed on the sign, or on a decal that goes on the sign?
A: We print directly to the AluPOLY®, using UV ink.